Friday, August 28, 2009

One Month LATER!



Ok. So just about all the pics I took at SDCC have been uploaded to Flickr. It took me a while to get them up because soon after I returned home, I came down with the flu. Now, I don't know if it was THAT flu, but it was the flu, nonetheless.

Dani, from Brazil, whom I met in San Diego, created this Guildies blog. I made a couple of entries on this blog, but I think Dani's were the best. Her entries for each day were well detailed. I think everyone, including myself, enjoyed reading her entries.

I have a feeling that due to my flu-induced state of mind, I was really not up to writing too much in my entries. Not only does it drain you physically, but mentally as well.

For now, I can't promise anything, but when I feel inspired, I will try to recount my time and experience at SDCC. In the meantime, enjoy the pics I took. :)

No comments: