Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Asuncion, Paraguay

Well, I made it here. After traveling for nearly 24 hours, I made it to Asuncion.

My flight left Saturday evening from Montreal to Toronto. From Toronto, it was about 10.5 hours to Santiago, Chile. After hanging around the Santiago airport for a few hours it was another 4.5 hours to Asuncion, with a short stop in Ciudad de le Este.

So it was Sunday a bit after 6PM when I finally got into my hotel room.

Monday, went to the local office and met briefly with the project manager. Met my colleague who was already here a week. We headed off to the customer site. We worked until 7PM. Afterwards, I met up with one of the other guys from work who's here with another guy for another project. They're here for another 2 weeks.

I'd update more, but with the hours I've been keeping so far, it's hard to find the time to write up a proper entry. I did manage to take a few pics on the car ride to the customer site this morning. I haven't uploaded them to the laptop yet to see how they came out. So be forewarned.

In the meantime, I'm just gonna chill a bit before heading out for some dinner tonight.

No comments: