Monday, June 23, 2008

Week 3

Monday. Start of week three here in Asuncion. The weather is still on the nippy side. I buckled and bought a fleece jacket over the weekend. My other light fleece hoody was being laundered and only came back today. At least I have something to alternate with. I had been wearing the pink hoody for most of the past 2 weeks!

I think the time passes more quickly during the week. All I do is get up, have some breakfast and then head off to the customer site. We spend 10 hrs there before heading back. By the time we're back at the hotel it's almost 7:30. A bit too late to really do much else. Plus, after being cooped up in an enclosed, air-conditioned environment, it just makes you that much more tired.

Yeah, I know. This is one REALLY exciting blog entry. But hey, it's something, right?

I am really hoping I can fly home Saturday and not have to stay the 4th week. We'll see. So far, most of the testing we're doing is going along pretty well. But, you never know...

Maybe I shouldn't blog about my work-related trips here. Vacation trips are more interesting.

No comments: