Monday, May 14, 2007

Countdown

In just a few hours, I will be heading for the airport. The airport is about a 10-15 minute taxi ride from my place, depending on traffic. It will cost me abour $25. My flight is scheduled to take off at around 6:55PM. I think I need to be at the airport at least 3 hours before my flight. I think. In any case, I think I will call for a cab around 3:30PM.

I think I am making myself anxious for no reason. I keep thinking about whether or not I've forgotten to pack anything. I worry if I packed too little or too much. Why am I getting a bit anxious about this trip? Maybe it's because I am going somewhere I've never been to before on my own. In the past, my trips have been with my ex, or for work, or some place I've been to before.

Anyway, about two and a half hours to go.

No comments: