Monday, July 20, 2009

YUL Gate 83

So here I be again. In the waiting area of a gate at an airport. I think it's been over a year that I've gone anywhere of any interest. The last time was Spring last year when I went out to San Francisco. I don't think I had a chance to blog any of that trip. I did take a few pics which are on my Flickr page.

The flight for IAD departs in just a little over 30 minutes from now. I picked up a couple of Canadian treats to share with my friends in San Diego. I won't say exactly what I'm bringing, but let's just say that we'll probably be hopping about on a sugar high. Might require scraping some of us from the ceiling.

Anyway, I'll see what the net connection will be like in IAD. It looks like I will have a couple hours before my connecting flight. Yay. :P

No comments: