Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Good morning, San Diego

Got in rather late. Stayed up relatively late. Got up kinda late too. I think the phone ringing woke everyone up this morning around 10AM. It's Tuesday. Not sure what's going on today. Probably take it easy and take in some sights or something. I'll be meeting up with some other people this afternoon. Hmmm.. Maybe I'll have one of my cookies for breakfast or something.

Speaking of cookies, when I picked up my bag at the baggage carousel, I noticed that the locks on the luggage were unlocked. Since they were TSA locks, I assume that the TSA must have checked out my bag in DC. After getting in I opened it up and found the slip of paper the TSA usually leaves behind to say that they were there. I think it was the can of maple syrup that could have made them raise an eyebrow. The cookies seem to be untouched. Yay! Nothing else seemed to be disturbed. Oh, but the thing I had some shampoo on exploded in the toiletry bag it was in. I had fun rinsing the shampoo off of everything that was in that bag. Thankfully it was relatively leak-proof.

So, while I await my turn for the shower, we're kinda wondering what to do with this day. Maybe take a walk around the area or something. Yeah, that sounds like an idea.

No comments: