Monday, July 20, 2009

IAD Gate C19

At least my connecting flight is suppose to depart at gate C19. It's about 5PM but my flight does not leave until about 8PM. So I've got some time to kill. However, the downside to this is that I forgot the charger for my iBook. In my indecisiveness of what pack to use, I forgot to take the charger from one bag and put it in the one I did end up using. Grrr. Oh! And on top of that, I ran out of juice on my iPod. The good news is that there are some Mac users amongst the friends I will be meeting up. So I should be able to find a charger amongst them. Worse case, it will be a trip to Best Buy.

This airport has got to be one of the worst ones I have ever been through. For an airport for a nation's capital, it sucks. There are not enough eateries to service the number of people who go through here. And the airline now charges for the food they have on board. I might try to grab a bite in an hour. I doubt it'd last me through the flight, so I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and purchase a snack box on board. Bleh. Not even a decent sandwich place here!

Okay, enough griping. Can't do much at the moment except to just relax and look forward to San Diego.

No comments: