Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Day Three

Okay, so the weather decided to improve a bit today. In fact, I think the sun actually made an appearance! I figure I'd take advantage of this and head out.

Today, I decided I would check out Meiji-jingu Shrine. It's tucked away into this nicely wooded area next to Harajuku Station. The torii at the entrance is made entirely of wood. It's a rather awsome looking structures. There's another one like it further down the patch.



After that little jaunt around the shrine I headed off towards Tokyo Station. From there I walked over to the Imperial Palace grounds. Before heading up the ramp of the fortress it might be a good idea to check out a nearby garden first. :-) It's a rather nice little walk.



Another thing I remember about walking through the park before are the big colorful spiders! I don't know how dangerous they are, but just the fact that they're so colorful is quite fascinating.

No comments: