Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Shanghai: Wednesday Pt. 1

So, after getting to bed late last night I kinda slept until about 9:30 or so. I still felt tired, but that might have been because I slept too much. My friend had already gone off to work so I figure I'd just take my time during the morning and then head out in the afternoon. I figure I'd hit the Oriental Pearl Tower.

For 135RMB you can visit all the observation decks including the one at 350 meters up. That's pretty high up.

From the main observation deck (about 263 meters):

The Bund



He and a couple other guys were actually outside doing some sort of maintenance.
They canme back in through this access hole in the ceiling of the observation deck.


The building in front is the Jin Mei building. It's one of the tallest. Behind it under construction is going to be the tallest building. According to my friend, there was nothing there 2 years ago. The rate of construction of this thing is a bit scary.




Okay, it's about 1:30AM and I am pooped. I think I wrote enough here to satisfy some of you for now. ;-) I'll post part 2 tomorrow in the morning, whenever I get up. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

was that last comment directed at me???

boobookitty said...

Maybe! :D

Hehehe!